Health & Well Being Thematic Team
Check out your BMI here
The purpose of the Theme Team is to work together and to improve the health and well being locally, to contribute to the delivery of the Partnership’s vision of “Building a vibrant, peaceful, prosperous, clean and safe place to live”. This work will be framed within an agreed strategic framework, agreed outcomes and a commitment to collaborative working.
- To promote and support the issue of Health & Well Being within the area.
- To ensure that work within the theme is co-coordinated and delivered in a collaborative manner.
- To develop an agreed strategy and action plan to promote and support the Theme Health & Well Being based upon an agreed template
- To ensure the strategy and action plan is based on the principles of equality, inclusion and community development.
- To ensure the strategy and action plan is driven by quantitative and qualitative targets set within an agreed framework specifically committed to agreed outcomes and collaborative working.
- Ensure appropriate engagement and consultation relevant to the Theme
- To report on progress on a monthly basis to Executive Group
Membership is currently under review
For further details contact Kevin Bailey Healthy Living Centre Manager on 028 90236677 or email email@example.com